+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 585 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Modesty, that's awesome!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Modesty, is that naturally curly hair I see there? My daughter is a curly head. Love those curls. This should be your permanent av. I love to see who I am talking to.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Modesty, I love the new av!

I just changed mine, because I'm really missing sailboat racing season.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I LOVE when John uses a sailboat av
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

John, I thought you were just trying to get all the ladies to ask for a ride on your boat. I am sure you will have a crew in no time.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

My problem is that I only allow ladies who can crank on a jibsheet heeled-over in a 20-knot wind. That eliminates most of them. And also a big chunk of the guys, too

You have not witnessed my amazing arm strength! Though you would have to teach me how to do the task, I am a fast learner. Most of what you said up there is greek to me. Still want to get on the boat. Hehe!

I hope they're not running The Amazing Race during the summer, because now that I've moved back to Michigan, my races are on Wednesday nights

Did you tell us that you have TiVo? If you have a VCR, then it would be perfect for that use, John. Or, were you wanting to be a contestant? HEhe!

I'll have to tape it. But it will be interesting, if I end up doing interviews next season, and I have to watch it on tape after coming home from sailing (which ends with a stop at the yacht club for a couple of beers and the race results).

+ Reply to Thread