+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Premium Member
    can't.stop.watching.this.video . :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by haejin
    I felt like bringing Samara back.
    That's so cute, Haejin! Where is what is that from, BTW? It looks a bit more Sadako to me, maybe because of the eye? Any I love Ring/Ringu, and I think your av is adorable.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I've got to go back to work tomorrow after having the last two weeks off. This reflects the way I feel about it. Of course I had to tie in the sig line and location with my mood.

Cute, Unk the Hunk! That expression is perfect, it really says it all!

Sorry ya gotta go back!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    That's so cute, Haejin! Where is what is that from, BTW? It looks a bit more Sadako to me, maybe because of the eye? Any I love Ring/Ringu, and I think your av is adorable.
    Yeah, it is Sadako. I couldn't find very many good pics of Samara's face, so I googled for Sadako and found my current av, and I agree that it is adorable. BTW, I just checked Google for the link to that pic, and it's actually a very good piece of Ringu fanart.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Premium Member
    That is really cute, haejin. Stupid question, what is that from? It reminds me a bit of Jhonen Vasquez....

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    That is really cute, haejin. Stupid question, what is that from? It reminds me a bit of Jhonen Vasquez....
    The girl in my av is Sadako from Ringu, though I guess she would be better known as Samara from The Ring. I used to have a screencap of her eyes as my av a long time ago, so I decided to bring her back.

The link to the drawing that I got my av from is http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/fanq/r...adako_ring.jpg.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Haejin, I have a Samara av for you! I like your Sadako now, so don't change it, but if you ever want to use it in the future or for something else, here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Well, I got tired of looking at Zach's ugly mug, so I switch to a snake instead. Much easier on the eyes

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Unk, I always like your avs.
    haejin, the sadako av.

new Adrien av. brilliant acting in the movie "The Village".
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread