+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    OK now its a cap from the current Harry Potter...
    Whew hoo! Can't wait to see it!
    Me either!! Love that Snape. MMM mmm.

My new avatar is an anime of Billy Boyd. (Pippen from LOTR, of course). A friend is a big fan, so I had to make one for her. He needed a lot of extra "paint" work... in fact, I had to add so much forehead his hair disappeared, and then add more hair. But I think he turned out o.k.
    This may become a bad habit...

Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    OMG Snowflakegirl you like Pinks?! That place is the bomb! Seeing your av is tempting me to brave LA traffic to make a run for a Bacon Burrito Dog.
    DO it! DO it! DO it! DO it!

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I went to Pinks a few years ago, it was sooo good. But an hour later I almost puked.
    I'm sorry, Clipsey my dear. 'Tis true, the Pinks dog requires an iron constitution. My warning is to never, ever look too closely at the pots when they pour in the chili. It is an electric orange that can in no way occur in nature, and staring at it without protective eye gear can sear your retina. And that's the stuff that goes in your belly!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Back to my true love - Alan Rickman.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Lovin' the new tunes.

Re: My Avatar

C'mon guys, let's get this train back on the right track. Let's see, I chose my avatar because I'm a big Spider-Man fan. I'm starting to become a Superman fan as well, though. But my love for Supes will never overcome my love for Spidey. I will be a Spider-Man fan till the very bitter end.

FORT Fogey
    OH dear lord John- That's SCARY!!! *pokes my eyes out with cat claws*

Mine is representative of field hockey, a sport that gets no love

What can I say? I was in the mood for a Double-Double, animal-style. If you don't have an In-n-Out where you live, you don't know what you're missing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicBookGuy
    C'mon guys, let's get this train back on the right track. Let's see, I chose my avatar because I'm a big Spider-Man fan. I'm starting to become a Superman fan as well, though. But my love for Supes will never overcome my love for Spidey. I will be a Spider-Man fan till the very bitter end.
    Um, with an av and name like yours, why haven't I seen you in the Comics thread, bucko?

on the new av, Snowy. I had In and Our for dinner on Friday night.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    Back to my true love - Alan Rickman.
    Another Rickman lover!

Here's a great link to the funniest thing I've ever read about Alan Rickman... enjoy!
    http://www.eosdev.com/Illustrations_...di/Rickman.htm

+ Reply to Thread