+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs

We have much in common. I pull out the tiara for the stir fry.

My tiara comes out while folding laundry! "Matching Socks" is the title of my work in the talent competition!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

You ladies are hilarious! You can match my socks any time.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Didn't change my avatar-just added a sig line. I know its a bit long, but I love it all and I can't bear to edit it down. I swear I was crying my eyes out when I saw this scene.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I haven't used that line, but I've used the "my precious" and "I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!" lines when I'm kidding around. There are lots of great lines to choose from in all 3 movies.

I liked Silas at first, but then he got too cocky, and I cheered when the team threw the challenge to vote him out. He still is a good looking guy.
    I've said "my precious" too, usually when referring to a guy I like. I'm such a dork. Oh well, at least I can admit it Yeah, Silas was totally cool at the beginning and I admit that I wasn't really a big fan of him later on, but he seems super cool and nice outside the game and everyone who has met him says so. I read his cbs.com chat, and he seems so nice there, too. He's no Burton, that's for sure. So yeah, besides the fact that he's hot, that "post show stuff" got me in a Silas kick. Now, I'm sure everyone wanted to know that. Haha, just explaining WHY I like the guy so no one thinks I went crazy or anything

Silver, don't worry, the Ryan av will be up eventually! Just give me some time with this one,

Pinkie, there's a sig line thread that your last post would fit perfectly in! (I'm not yelling, please don't think I am, I'm just saying your last line really fits perfectly into the Sig Line thread.)

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    You ladies are hilarious! You can match my socks any time.
    Sure! What's a few more pairs anyway? All I ask is that you turn them right-side-out before I wash them! :nono
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Cute... but deadly

Very cute, Lalol.

You know, guns don't kill people, and people with guns don't kill people. It's cats with guns that kill people.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

snowflakegirl

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quoting from realitycrazmom, my av's stalkerishly subtle.

I found the avatar in my files and decided to use it for awhile. Enjoy while it's still there.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I always thought that was a funny av, unexplained.

+ Reply to Thread