+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Faulkenham
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Nissans Altimas are classy cars.

If you were to pick between a Toyota and a Honda, which would be the better car?
    I would have to say toyota just because they last forever.

Clipse
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Nissans Altimas are classy cars.

If you were to pick between a Toyota and a Honda, which would be the better car?
    I have a Honda so I would have to go with honda. They have always lasted my family forever. We had one for 12 years until we finally sold it and still got $5000 for it.

I chose this avatar cause I wanted to switch up my old avatar but everyone liked the sunset so I kept the idea with a new pic.

WyldeChylde77
    <----

Cause it's just so cute....

Dance Fever Hobbes!

FORT Fogey
    Yet another LOTR avatar for me. Sam is adorable. I was practically bawling whenever he would cry in ROTK.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    But curse you for getting the macarena stuck in my head. Argh! (Just had to flame you because you were gloating a little )
    Hep , everyone knows you're a sweetheart – your flame doesn't hurt.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Yet another LOTR avatar for me. Sam is adorable. I was practically bawling whenever he would cry in ROTK.
    I love your av! I am a LOTR nut too, so that could also be why, but I also think Sam is more attractive than Frodo is, and he was an awesome character! Good choice

Wolf
    Make way for another LOTR fan.
    I've taken a break from my usual wolf avs to showcase my new favorite LOTR character, Faramir. He's one tough warrior, but he's a big softie inside.

FORT Fogey
    I thought about putting up a LOTR av, but then I decided that I love Survivor guys so much so I put this one up. I also have a Ryan Opray one as well that I'll put up. Maybe eventually I'll put up a LOTR one.

Wolf, in your sig line, you have the quote that Sam says, and I really love that quote!

Wolf
    Yeah, it was very heartwarming when Sam said them. There are about 3 or 4 more lines to the quote that I just loved but I shortened it.

who's on your av, lil_Cutie? I don't recognize who that is. I know it's not Dave.
    Last edited by Wolf; 01-09-2004 at 05:48 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I'm such a loser that I've actually quoted that line in real life situations I am too LOTR crazed.

My av is Silas Gaither, the "evil guy" from Survivor: Africa. I dunno what your take is on him, but the majority of Survivor watchers hate him.

+ Reply to Thread