+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

I loved Skeeter as my av, but I get bored with my avatars fairly quickly. I now have "A Mighty Wind" which is my favorite movie and my title thing is one of the songs from the movie that the Folksmen and the New Main Street Singers sing. Long story if you haven't seen the movie.

I like scenic pics and this one was really nice and all the others I wanted to put in never fit. So this one is cool for the moment.

Mine is Santa, checking the FORT to see who is being naughty or nice. :santagrin

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I like scenic pics and this one was really nice and all the others I wanted to put in never fit. So this one is cool for the moment.
    I've noticed your av in a few other threads and was hoping you'd post here. The colors are gorgeous.

I love the colors in your av, too Clipse_85. Great pic to use!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Love the av, Homer! I was a huge fan of the show when my husband went to work on it...The season Mulder's office burned down, he brought me the "I Want to Believe" poster from right off the wall! It was one of the most romantic gifts he ever gave me! (BTW there's not only one--the propmasters have many copies of everything from when they strike sets, so don't get FOX all up on my azz for stolen property. )
    SFG, I'm jealous of your poster! Don't worry, we won't squeal to FOX.

Thanks, HomerRules! You're a peach to keep my secret from FOX.

When you think about it, they owe me something for the many hours of my life wasted to their television programming.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks Sheela and Octobergirl. I found it on a poster site and am pretty glad I kept it, I even have the poster of this pic on my wall.

My new one is another experiment with the new digital camera (and then toyed with in the software).

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    My new one is another experiment with the new digital camera (and then toyed with in the software).
    Nice, very nice! Is this the camera you got at the after Thanksgiving sale?

+ Reply to Thread