+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

FORT Fogey
    I changed mine to a nice animated avatar of some sexy men lol, there's nothing better than that.

Ok, just watched the David Hasselhoff video and while I was watching it and laughing my son came by to see what it was, I said "this is amazing" (not in a good way) and he said "this is the dumbest thing I ever saw". Too funny!

Anyway, my current av is because I sooooo want to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower.

edit to add: showed the video to my husband and he was incredulous "is this REAL?!"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by octobergirl; 12-01-2003 at 02:16 AM.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

On LJ, I found this great Yogalates icon from The OC. I just had to use it...at least for a while. That whole scene is just hilarious!!!

FORT Fogey
    My favorite movie of all time was just waiting to get into my avatar. I LOVE this movie!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    That's the best movie, Pink!

<---- I changed my av to Jenny McCarthy, as she is my idol . If I were to pick a celebrity who's personality I most resemble, it'd probably be hers.

<----- decided to do with a christmas theme.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

A question from a fellow member about my avatar brought it to my attention that it is too small to see the details. Thus, my avatar could mistakenly be thought to merely show sweet cherubs. It was not meant to be sweet, it was meant to be a bit subversive; my cherubs have a beer in their hands and are smoking. Sorry it's too small to really see this. If anyone knows how to make it bigger, please tell me.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

All this time I've never noticed that, Lucy!

I think you're stuck with the size, but you could chop it down to one cherub & that way he would pop out bigger. Or you could just put a note in your sig line.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Lucy, that is funny. All month I've been thinking you have the same calendar as I have and that you took a picture of it for your avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

The Prom Patriot. Thank you, uglydress.com!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread