+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

ooh, they are good haejin!

*Loving haejin's new av too*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    I chose my av because it is a picture of my alter ego, Katie Scarlett O'Hara. She always knew what she wanted (at least thought she wanted) and went after it, no matter what. I want to be more of a Scarlett. Unfortunately *sigh* I tend to be more of a Melanie .....but I'm working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    I want to be more of a Scarlett. Unfortunately *sigh* I tend to be more of a Melanie .....but I'm working on it!

For me, it came with age. I was a definite Melanie in high school and college. Then, I got to a point where I didn't care anymore. I'm a definite Scarlett now.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    I just changed mine.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    I chose my av because it is a picture of my alter ego, Katie Scarlett O'Hara. She always knew what she wanted (at least thought she wanted) and went after it, no matter what. I want to be more of a Scarlett. Unfortunately *sigh* I tend to be more of a Melanie .....but I'm working on it!
    I guess being a melanie is better than being a *heather*....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fogey
    I guess being a melanie is better than being a *heather*....
    True, however, I do believe that deep down, all of the Melanies in the world have an inner b-*ahem* not so nice lady just dying to get out. Being a Scarlett or a Heather just looks like so much FUN! (I will learn to be wicked one of these days if it's the last thing I do! )

i've abandoned tori for the first time (but, only for the halloween shin-dig).
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Well, now that Halloween is a distant memory , I'm putting up new av. This is a picture my 8-year old niece drew for me. She's in an art class and comes out with the most amazing stuff. Now to sit back and enjoy....
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It's back, I say, it's back to Foghorn. I've kinda missed the old guy.
    Hepcat, that's a nice drawing for an 8 year old. Heck, I wish I could draw that nice.

+ Reply to Thread