+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

eldee
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Eldee? is this the workings of two overeager imaginations? or is this your intent?
    Sounds good to me! Actually, I like Ansel Adams work. Did you know that his middle name was Easton--does that sound familiar .

You are kind to give me more credit on that pic than I deserve It was a self portrait and I wanted to show more than one side to me. The other had a harder, dark make up on around the eyes and mouth and this one was the feminine, softer and gentler side.

senrik
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Sounds good to me! Actually, I like Ansel Adams work. Did you know that his middle name was Easton--does that sound familiar .

You are kind to give me more credit on that pic than I deserve It was a self portrait and I wanted to show more than one side to me. The other had a harder, dark make up on around the eyes and mouth and this one was the feminine, softer and gentler side.
    actually I'm a bit of an amateur photographer, and a history weenie, so I actually know that.

betting back on topic...
    <----- Carmen Electra's body, Jack Black's head.

Happy Halloween everyone.

I like that avatar, senrik. You might want to keep it.

eldee
    Senrik, I just deleted my post to you. I was being a bad girl after reading a little bit about Jock Sturges. I'm good now.

I was cleaning out my room, and found this pirate bear. I thought to myself, "Arghh, shiver me timbers; this will go well with Survivor!" So, I swashbuckled me camera out and took a picture.

This pirate theme does interesting things to people.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 10-03-2003 at 06:54 PM.

Mantenna, I noticed your teddy pirate over on the Survivor forum. What a cutie, and he's even got a little parrot!

Okay, sorry to gush but I can't help it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks, Hepcat! I'd have to say the parrot was the deciding factor.

senrik
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Senrik, I just deleted my post to you. I was being a bad girl after reading a little bit about Jock Sturges. I'm good now.
    I have no clue as to what you are saying Eldee. I don't even know who Jock Sturges is.

eldee
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I have no clue as to what you are saying Eldee. I don't even know who Jock Sturges is.
    Opps! He is a controversial photographer whose work was confiscated by the FBI back around 1990 or 1991. The artistic community came to his defense and he was okay.

Is that barnacles growing on the person in your avatar's arms?

+ Reply to Thread