+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

That's cute Unexplained.

I changed mine to fit the Survivor pirate theme. It is part of a picture one of my favorite childrens authors has drawn, from his book "Help, pirates!". I wish I had the book with me so I could find something resembling Rupert. Maybe the alligator will do, kind of looks like Rupert growling. And the dog could be Ryan S., the look on the face fits.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Father Time lol
    I changed the immunity idol to this pirate I was looking for. I LOLed the first time I saw it with an unmentionable caption in another forum. So it fits.

Kinda looks like a pirate & a Civil War soldier, meh.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Thanks Miss F. I miss seeing Adrien on my av though.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Me too.

I change, but I always go back to Heath. If I don't... it doesn't FEEL right to me.

I did like the Mr. Potato Head Pirate guy though.

I am a complete Star Wars nut and have been my entire life. I even played the Award Ceremony music (from the first movie) for my recessional at my wedding. My husband and I had our first bonding experience by discussing Star Wars. He had never met a girl who was so into it before. I really like the new episodes but the original trilogy will always be my first love.

I am planning to change soon though. I want to find something more unique that no one else can be.

<-drawing of Arnold by Robbie Conal, Political cartoonist.
    the quote at the bottom didn't reduce well, so i used it as my sig.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Mine is ME!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I am a complete Star Wars nut and have been my entire life. I even played the Award Ceremony music (from the first movie) for my recessional at my wedding. My husband and I had our first bonding experience by discussing Star Wars. He had never met a girl who was so into it before. I really like the new episodes but the original trilogy will always be my first love.

I am planning to change soon though. I want to find something more unique that no one else can be.
    Yay! A fellow Star Wars fan. My wife and I love the movies, and we find it's very easy to find a relevant quote in day-to-day life.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Yay! A fellow Star Wars fan. My wife and I love the movies, and we find it's very easy to find a relevant quote in day-to-day life.

You are never at a loss for words if you can quote Star Wars. I decided to keep Yoda, I just changed him to one no one else has.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread