+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 585 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Bill.. I thought you told me you look like Ben Affleck. You just don't want all the girls to hear about you and hunt you down.
    I'd be closer to Matt Damon then I would be to Ben, but alas, I've never been told I look like any celeb....

So I go with Beeker, for he is an underappreciate artist, and in his recent years, rumor has it that he appeared in a few of Brian from Survivor's soft core movies....under an assumed name of course. He didn't want to sully his reputation.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Somehow I feel there may be sarcasm in that comment...

This explains why I don't post my real photo here. Beeker is so much more attractive.
    Aww, I doubt it! And there wasn't even any sarcasm intended. Just a revelation, so to speak. Matt Damon, hmm?

Maybe we will have to hunt you down.

JR.
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi

Of course, Beeker's kinda hot.
    Even said in jest, that's a disturbing comment

Queen of all boards
    Hey ditto...arent you a little tired of the belle? I would really like to look at your pretty face when you post...what do ya say? Post a pic?
    Life is a game, play hard.

Bon vivant-it sounds cool Samurai Ranger's Avatar
    Hate to interupt this intriguing conversation , but I thought that by way of general introduction, I'd explain how I arrived at my nick:

"Samurai" is an hommáge to my favorite filmmaker, the great Akira Kurosawa, known primarily for his Samurai films. "Ranger" is a reference to the Lord of the Rings saga, in book form and now 1/3 completed in movie installments. And together, "Samurai Ranger" evokes the image of a Ronin, an unemployed, wandering Samurai, as seen in films and even video games.

Carry on as you were!

FrankMartin
    Well mines at the moment.......Well after I saw Transporter... Jason is one hottie!..............

Bon vivant-it sounds cool Samurai Ranger's Avatar
    WOW, am I a lame-o! When I saw the subject "Why did you choose your.." I thought it was asking about my NICK, and I just blundered ahead with my explanation. Stupid! Talk about jumping to premature conclusions, right? NOT a good first impression on my part.
    Anyway, regarding my avatar - uhhh, this is about as boring as it comes, but..it's a picture of yours truly.

SR, the explanation of your name was more interesting!

Mine's just the reverse...My avatar is something interesting I picked up in my internet travels, and my name is...ummm...Bob.

Princess
    SR - the girls at the FORT will be all over you!!! (Remember that I was first!! ). Re. the "Ranger", pls check out the thread "Read Anything Good Lately" in the "General Discussions" forum - I think it might have been bumped to page 2 by now... I'm happy have another LOTR fan here!

WOOHOO I got my new AV to work......
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

+ Reply to Thread