+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I started with McBain, went to Mr. Sparkle, a loon and Uff-da and am now back at Mr. Sparkle. I spend enough time on here that I could come up with a better avatar, but hey.
    Mista Sparkle! Remember what Bart said when they found out that they mixed a fish and a lightbulb to make that logo? "So, what are you going to do now, Fishbulb?"

Just a temporary honor of one of my favorite actors, who left this life too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    And may the Jade Emperor and Empress of Precious Moonlight bless my motherland, yeah! (Not Uncle Sam )

<-----So in honour of my patriotic/nationalistic/romantic/idealistic fervour, here's an old avatar, featuring the five rings of the Olympics adorning the braid of the feminine embodiment of the People's Republic of China.
    That is just too cool! By the way, will you come cook for me? Read your post in the "It's Good For You" thread and it sounds like you know your way around the kitchen and enjoy it. I have to agree with your asparagus assessment. I could eat it every day. I like mine grilled with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.

My new av is a guy that I like... I call him 'Moi' because he is me.... Last time I put this up ppl had some issues. I don't care who you *think* it is... I know who it is.... its ME (And I *know* who I am).
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I didn't know that Gregory Hines died! That's really sad. I love him
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    My new av is a guy that I like... I call him 'Moi' because he is me.... Last time I put this up ppl had some issues. I don't care who you *think* it is... I know who it is.... its ME (And I *know* who I am).
    Senrik, why would someone have an issue with you putting your pic up ? That's just plain wrong....you are who you are, no one should say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Just a temporary honor of one of my favorite actors, who left this life too soon.
    John,

Kudos, my friend, on that avatar choice. Gregory Hines was an amazing talent that will be missed.

I've been away from the FORT & online for a couple days now due to doctor's orders to get some bedrest, (chest pains wound me up in the ER tuesday morning ). I know, I know, Im gonna lie back down *lol* I will be back in a few days. :beatup
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    So sad about Gregory Hines...

Ummm...changed mine to a beach scene from MD, where I am going in 2 weeks....for 2 glorious weeks (albiet FORT-less....no PC for 2 weeks...I might just go a bit nutty!)

And Sepialove...take care of yourself!! Be well

Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove
    I've been away from the FORT & online for a couple days now due to doctor's orders to get some bedrest, (chest pains wound me up in the ER tuesday morning ). I know, I know, Im gonna lie back down *lol* I will be back in a few days. :beatup
    You take care of yourself Sepia. We'll all be here holding down the FORT and waiting for you to get back safe and sound!

Sepia, sorry to hear that. Bedrest is good if you have a laptop and a long phone cord

+ Reply to Thread