+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I changed mine to Pat Monohan from Train. I'm currently obsessed with their new CD

I chose mine because I was completely obsessed with American Idol and Clay was my favorite on the show. Now that AI is over, I am obsessed with how he is doing with his music career.

Good lord, does that vile, creepy av give me the shivers, CC. Eugh. *stares into the sun*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Good lord, does that vile, creepy av give me the shivers, CC. Eugh. *stares into the sun*

Paulie, I take it you're not a fan of Clay's? That is one of his moves from the tour that is going on now.

No, I'm not a fan of AI period. But I'm particularly put off by the oddness of that little Clay man and his devoted following. I just don't understand it.

Anyway, as you were. *continues careful inspection of the sun*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

I should clarify that I don't dislike everybody who likes that guy. I just can't comprehend the fact that he has such a loyal contingent of fans to begin with. And, yes, I have heard him sing.

Again...everyone back to whatever you were doing. *retinas begin to sizzle and pop*

Paulie-- I'd be careful before calling Clay "little"-- the boy is 6' tall and then some...and has monster-sized feet...and um...due to a bit of careful inspection (obession) we have duly noted there is bit of endowment beyond that of singing talent...*ahem*.

LOL!
    Smooches to Paulie!

Oh, great. Now I have to scour my brain with a Brillo pad as well. Nice.

I'd like to take this opportunity to stop the Clay madness for a moment, and direct all of you to the origin of my spanking-new avatar: www.explodingdog.com

No Clay stuff there, I promise.

Oh, fascinating! *leaps onto ajg's back gratefully* GET ME OUT OF HERE!

+ Reply to Thread