+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Alright, this is kinda complicated, but I'll try. Ok, well, of the reality shows on at this point, the 5 that I'm most interested in are: TAR, Last Comic Standing, Fame, Paradise Hotel, and American Juniors. Well, since TAR is a team thing, I didn't include it, so that left me with 4. (Last Comic Standing, Fame, Paradise Hotel, and American Juniors) So, I took my favorites (actually Canyon was my fav. from AJ, but he's gone, but the other 3 have always been #1) and put them in an avatar and since they were all females, that's where I got my title. I hope I didn't confuse anyone . . . (just so you know, that was sarcasm, but sometimes it's hard to pull it off online)

I got another Buffy avatar. It's from the episode "Tabula Rasa" when they all lose their memories. They open the door and see vampires. Screaming in terror is their reaction. It's a great moment! I've found an animated version, but it's too many bytes.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Yup, Buffy again? Nice one, Mdrio.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Thanks!

Miss Filangi, I like your new one. Maybe it's because I like the color. It does stick out more. I dunno...I just like it! I actually wasn't sure what it was at first. I was all..."She got rid of Heath? Huh?" Then, I looked closer and realized it was just a different pic.
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 07-07-2003 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks Mike! I like it too. I need a change and this is one of my favourite pictures.

I'd hate if you ever had a non-Buffy themed Av. I love it. My sister is a big Buffy fan and I will often point out your avs to her if she's over and I'm on the FORT.

FORT Fogey
    I just can't find any I like more than Tink and I can't find a tink I like better than this one! lol

Ya know, after seeing your picture, Tinkerbell kinda looks like you...except her hair isn't down.

Fade to black
    I chose this avatar because it's my personal drug of choice. *cough sputter cough* Ummm yea. I lost a bet to greenflute. She won the stupid tiebreaker.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I chose my avatar becuase AFI is one of my favorite bands.
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

FORT Fogey
    I can never find one avatar i like damn it, there's not one perfect enough and i have to change it like everyday, it get's on my nerves!

+ Reply to Thread