+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by raindance
    My holly av somehow looks different from my original one. I had to get another one because I lost my original picture when my computer crashed and the second one I cropped and resized is a little different. weirded. . Oh well.

Here you go, rain!

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Thanks, Bloon That's real nice of you!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

As difficult as it is to part with Monica Bellucci, I am currently using a new av that is a picture of the beautiful balloon creation that Bloonman so kindly made for me, called "Light & Beautiful".

THANKS BLOONMAN, YOU'RE NOT JUST A GREAT TALENT, BUT A WARM & THOUGHTFUL PERSON TOO!

Here's a close-up, if you'd like to admire Bloonman's artistry in more detail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Eddie Cibrian makes me sweat

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    If you look at the picture, you'd see that the reason why I chose Lataetia Casta is self explanatory.

Fade to black
    Because she's ugly?
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    As difficult as it is to part with Monica Bellucci, I am currently using a new av that is a picture of the beautiful balloon creation that Bloonman so kindly made for me, called "Light & Beautiful".

THANKS BLOONMAN, YOU'RE NOT JUST A GREAT TALENT, BUT A WARM & THOUGHTFUL PERSON TOO!

Here's a close-up, if you'd like to admire Bloonman's artistry in more detail.
    Awww, Snow.... you're too kind!
    Thanks for the nice words. And you're very welcome. I'm glad you like 'balloon SnowflakeGirl'!

:pond
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I love your new av, Hazy. Are you kidding? Lataetia Casta is totally smoking hot!

Yeah, your new av hazy is better than that ugly guy you had. Although I still don't care for this one much.

dvm, I think hazy was being facetious in his post. He's like that.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Fade to black
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread