+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Awesome, Mike, I'll check it out.

I hope you keep the Spike for a while. I had a mad crush on "William the Bloody".
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I picked my Tink because she is such a flirt and a little firegirl!
    But I miss the princess kissing the frog...
    I am not sure which people associate me w/the most..
    firegirl!

I really love your Tink av--it really seems to fit you! And I think it's my favorite all-time FORT av. But since you mentioned the princess kissing the frog, I found this one for you. You might want to use it sometime just for fun.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

FORT Fogey
    Ha ha thanks Bloony that is the princess kissing the frog that I used to have as my av! Great Minds....

I changed my avatar for about the next 2 weeks to Harry Potter because this new book is absolutely amazing and it's completely taken over me

Then back to my usual "Paradise"
    *Lacey

Fade to black
    I felt sorry for greenflute so I let her pick any Red Sox game to wager with me on. Of course she picked Detroit at Boston (no brainer).

So I'm over on the dark side (with a Clay avatar) for a day.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Little Girl with a Hat innerpeace's Avatar
    I have been experimenting with avatars and finally figured out how to do one with Clay. I am so excited that I am posting it here. Unfortunately I became a thief in the process. I stole it from another board - (but from a list of avatars anyone can use - so maybe I am just borrowing) ** tee hee. **

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Everytime I take Elisabeth Shue away, Paulie, Bill and John complain, so she ends up coming back.

I often flip back and forth between that and my original AV - LoveStruck Judy Jetson.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

My av is well....me! That is, me and some balloon friends! I've kept this one most of the time I've been at the Fort and don't really see a need for a major change. I may, however, occasionally substitute a balloon creation for the current av. Feifer, you have inspired me! Gobblegeee!

Last edited by bloonman; 06-24-2003 at 05:26 PM.
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by firegirl
    Ha ha thanks Bloony that is the princess kissing the frog that I used to have as my av! Great Minds....

Okay, then how about this one!

Attached Images Attached Images

My holly av somehow looks different from my original one. I had to get another one because I lost my original picture when my computer crashed and the second one I cropped and resized is a little different. weirded. . Oh well.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread