+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Damnit. I'm a big Yankees fan. I want a piece of that action next time.

If you stop posting before playoff time, I reserve the right to track you down in Boston and force you to wear pinstripes

By the way, I went to Fenway last year. I expected it to be this beautiful Mecca. I was kinda disappointed, to be honest. It was nice, but it had nothing on Yankee Stadium (not to mention Wrigley Field). This was the coolest part of the whole park:
    Attached Images Attached Images

O...M...G, aj! You totally did not just dis Fenway. If I ever see you here in New Enlgand you can expect a beatdown!
    Fenway is intimate and has a wonderful atmostphere outside, not like all the garbage and crap sitting outside Yankee stadium. Plus when I went there right before Sept. 11 I was sitting up so high, I might as well have watched it on tv.

You better start working out for your beatdown. :fight
    Who shot who in the what now?

LOL!

You want a piece of me?

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!?!

Eh, you're probably just like the Red Sox - you can talk a good game, but you'll choke in the clutch.

Actually, this is kinda blasphemous of me, but I prefer Wrigley to Yankee Stadium. I like the smaller, less commercial parks better too. That's why I had high hopes for Fenway. I *wanted* to think it was great. In all fairness, I was there during the off-season and didn't see the inside. It might be great actually watching a game there.

I'm so off-topic. Let's see. My avatar. I, um... I like robots. They're big and bad. Yeah.

Bring it on, aj!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    1. Because I love Third Watch and Eddie Cibrian
    2. Eddie Cibrian - from Third Watch!
    3. Well, since I've only been here for a couple days, I can't quite answer that one yet!

I wanted a custom AV and couldn't think of a better one than Harlemm...and now that I know he's only 3 years younger than me, well that just makes me like him that much more!

Ahh I'm back to my original av. I feel so dirty after that last one. I gotta take a shower or something.

What was it GF? Did I miss it on my one day off the FoRT?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh you did, SFG! Hazy forced me to use a god-awful av because I lost a bet to him. (it's on a previous page)
    I'll attach what I was forced to use. I had to use the quote "I love Roger" too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awww, GF, pauvre fille. Well, it's nice to see that Amelie's back, and peace and normalcy has been restored.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread