+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

FORT Fogey
    I like it too, but as you've probably noticed i can never keep the same avatar i keep on changing it like everyday, lol.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Siso
    I like it too, but as you've probably noticed i can never keep the same avatar i keep on changing it like everyday, lol.
    Same here - good to keep people on their feet. Although I'm really liking the one I have now...

FORT Fogey
    Hey you're having a baby right? Congrats! a VERY late congrats but a congrats nonetheless Wait... have you given birth already?

Anna, keep your current av! It's cute!
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    Thanks!

Janae's not due until September 6th - I still have 2 1/2 months to go... I somehow came across those cute ultrasound pictures online. Then, there are adorable baby smilies (See my signature), so I had to use those too, so my posts are all baby-fied...

Don't forget to have someone take those beautiful pregnant belly pictures! You should do one like Demi Moore or Brooke Shields. You could pull it off better than they did.

FORT Fogey
    At one of my baby showers they had an artist there to draw on my belly it was sooo funny she was really good too!

Fade to black
    MY new avatar has two purposes.

1) My propensity for sticking my foot in mouth (I know I do this, at least I can admit it).

2) I wanna be like Clay Aiken and he chews on his toenails. (OK, so I don't, but it's fun to poke fun at Clay, even if the boy can sing)
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I like that picture, hazy.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I like your av, Anna. Don't change. It's adorable.

Hazy, yours is so cute.

I like yours Siso.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread