+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

I was referring to your post Eldee. Whew. The avatar photo. I'd have to resize it at home and enlarge it somehow.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Aw, now I want a picture of Shazzer, close-up on the elbows, while knitting potholders on top of an ostrich!

Originally posted by John
    Aw, now I want a picture of Shazzer, close-up on the elbows, while knitting potholders on top of an ostrich!

Done and done.

Tonight after work I'll make sure to buy a digital camera on the way to the yarn barn and my ostrich farm .
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I like the internal rhyming scheme of "yarn barn and ostrich farm". Sounds like a Lewis Carroll poem.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Is my new avatar to flashy should i change it? What do you guys tihnk?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    As long as I don't look at it too long, it's fine Siso. If I look at it for more than a few seconds I get a headache.

My current av is in honor of Last Comic Standing. Tuesdays on NBC. Check your local listings.

FORT Fogey
    I think Red and Black look so good together, Siso! Red is my favorite color, but my favorite color combination is Red, White, and Black! It is making me kind of dizzy, though...

FORT Fogey
    Just in case i accidentally cause any siesures i think i'll change it...

Originally posted by Siso
    Is my new avatar to flashy should I change it? What do you guys tihnk?
    I only wish the flash was set at a lower speed. I love the black and red and I love that it switches from time to time, but the blinkiness of it is bothersome. (I never would have said a thing if you had not asked.) I vote keep it at a slower flash...more like a wink. Subtle...seductive. Less flashy.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Hey! the multicolor on the black background is so much more soothing. Thanks! I really like it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread