+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

SFG and splatty, thanks so much for your kind words. I really like having this av, I find it goes well with the meaning I mean to convey in my posts.

I will definitely have to check out those other movies, SFG. Thanks so much for the suggestion!!
    Who shot who in the what now?

I'm getting a little schizoid over my avatar...Can't decide which one I like right now.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I like all you avs, Snowflake girl. It doesn't matter which one.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I can't make up my mind with mine. In the past week, I've had Al Green, Michael Jackson, D'Angelo, Leonard Peltier, and now these cute ultrasound baby hands and feet...

I hope people aren't sick of my avatar yet, but I like it. I was inspired by all those Buffy-couple avatars with passion etc. (like Mdrio9's).

I thought it was romantic and hopeful, which cheers me up. I'll probably change it when I get sick of it, but right now it's hopeful, and I'm lovin' Jeremy Northam.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Shazzer, I like it and also think it's romantic! I'm not tired of it, unless you have something similar.

Eldee, unfortunately I have nothing to match it. Shucks.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

What about a close up? Only if you wanted to do that.

Iíve thought about it, and when I think about all the people who browse this place like I used to before joining, and when I think about some of the people Iíve known online before, I think, ďno, no personal photos.Ē Plus that and all the potential co-workers (new and old), schoolmates, and others who are lurking, potentially coming across my photo and thinking, ďYikes! Thereís Shazzer online! And it says here she has an unusual obsession with potholders and ostrich riding!!Ē So no, no public forum photo posting for the Shazz. If I were to ever meet people in person, Iíd e-mail them a photo separately. Maybe someday youíll all see my sexy elbows, though. Thatís as far as Iím willing to go.

Oh yeah, that and a little thing called public humiliation. I might as well go to work naked tomorrow. Thatís how exposed Iíd feel.

I'm not sure if you're referring to my post, but if you are, I meant a close up of your current avatar focusing on the faces with or without hands. I didn't know you liked ostrich riding.

Oh, la, la, Let's see those sexy elbow!

I'm PMing you right now!

+ Reply to Thread