+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

The good ones do last. There is a country/patriotic song called Do You Remember? and I was so disappointed they only carried it on the country station.

Being born and raised in Nashville, I was not into country music at all, even somewhat embarrased by it at that time. After I left Nashville and came home on vacation is the first time I went to the Grand Ole Opry. I used to work for a fast food reastaurant named after Minnie Pearl. What a sweetheart she was. I also worked for one named after Tenn. Ernie Ford. Let's just say he had a problem back then.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    OMG, HOW WOULD I RECOGNIZE YOU, WITHOUT ADRIEN???
    Okay, I won't change anything.

eldee, nice new av.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I've been contemplating an av change in the past few days, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to give up Lucy.

But I was talking about one of my favorite movies "Amelie" (I own it on DVD it's so good!) and I've decided I'll use her as my av. I also just got my hair cut somewhat like that so I thought it was appropo.

The beautiful actress is Audrey Tautou who is AMAZING to watch in this movie. If you haven't seen it, please do!!!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by shersidhe
    and what paulie? did you say something about holding me against you?
    Yes. Yes, I did. *hug*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I just love this turkeybloon creation. When my son was just learning how to talk he always said gobblegeee instead of gobble gobble while singing old macdonald. I just loved it so much!

Thanks so much to bloonman for this trip down memory lane.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Flute, the new av is so.. you!

And I've brought Holly back. And the sig line
    Last edited by raindance; 06-12-2003 at 09:00 PM.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Originally posted by spegs
    Yes, I'm finally coming out of the closet with my av--I had so much fun seeing what all my online friends look like, that I decided to copy firegirl and Anna and bare my face to the world. I'm not melodramatic.
    Hey, spegs, any chance you might take the next step and remove the shackles from your PM box? Maybe you could have a receiving window. You know, like "I'll be accepting PMs from 3:17AM to 3:25AM on June 16th." I could set my alarm.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Paulie! You're silly.

Thanks raindance! I feel this av is me too. It's here to stay for a little while. I love your av and the bitch sig! I wish I'd have thought of that one.
    Who shot who in the what now?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i'm putting the eskimo in the closet for a few days... decided to try out this new AV and see if my daughter's eyes would freak anyone else out- the red eye is a bonus...
    i like the way she stares at me...

+ Reply to Thread