+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 585 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5847
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Probably not, since she is a very attractive woman herself. Though I can never decide which is sexier: Sher, or the puppet....
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I am showing my frustration and putting a picture of my evil ass computer as my av. This computer hates me, never cooperates. Piece of crap.:mad

ok, I feel a little better now.

FORT Fogey
    I got tired of looking at myself, so here's Mike Tyson -

The full size picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fade to black
    You is a cutey spegs. Good seeing you.

How you doin'
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I wanted to put myself out there because others were sharing. I hardly have any current pictures of myself. That picture was from a photography assignment on self-portraits from about 2 years ago. For some reason someone stole the negative. (I had a couple of people in mind). I wanted something a little different.

Fade to black
    My new one is my favorite painting, Water Lilies by Monet. I decided to give my bro a break.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Wow, hazy. I'm gonna need time to get used to that. It's too calm and non-annoying.

My favorite is still the original pic of you that you used to use.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I've had a total of 2 avatars my whole time I've been here.

First one was the one I have now which I have because I could never imagine living anywhere else but the beautiful California. I truly consider it a paradise. :cool:

Second one I had was for a week - the last week of American Idol which was my Clay going "Haha I'm gonna win" - which didn't happen but it's all good
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *Lacey

Have been using my Holly av for the longest time, so I've changed my av to one of Nemo. Watched the movie yesterday and totally loved it!

May bring back Holly again a couple of days later.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Aww that's so cute raindance. I liked your holly av, even though I had no idea who she was. I also liked your "bitch" sig too. I thought you were a toughie when I first met you. You're a sweetheart!
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread