+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Happy Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Wayner, your adorable little one made me scurry over to scan my own little Snow White. I agree with John, everyone here has the cutest kids.

Adorable, Stargazer. I'm working of my two to post. I need to edit the pics, as I got an error meesage when I tried to post them
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Here are my two. My 2 yr. old enjoying the fruits of her labor (yeah, she's a little girl who wanted to dress as spiderman) anfd my 6 month old who isn't too happy with her costume.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FINALLYHERE
    Here are my two. My 2 yr. old enjoying the fruits of her labor (yeah, she's a little girl who wanted to dress as spiderman) anfd my 6 month old who isn't too happy with her costume.

Very cute FINALLY. I especially like the little spiderman gobbling her treasure. I was spiderman twice and Luke Skywalker once when I was little, so never fear!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Great pictures, you guys (Sher, stargazer, FH)! I guess I never got around to posting photos of my group last year. Well, when we get the other photos developed, maybe I will this year. They were all pretty darn cute.

Wayner took a picture of me in my costume this year. I won a $5 gift certificate at the fabulous cafeteria for my efforts. I'll see if I can round up the photo.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Here it is:

[IMG]images/img/Paulie.JPG[/IMG]
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

That's hysterical
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789