+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

Bugs me/Couldn't care less

I was grocery shopping the other day and the bag boy was commenting on my choice of orange juice. After leaving I couldn't decide if I thought it was extremely rude to comment on my purchase or if he was just being friendly... He didn't dis my choice, by the way. Just said he liked his orange juice with lots of pulp, and didn't know why I was buying pulp free.

So my question is this:
    There are things that happen everyday that piss some people off, but don't seem to bother others in the least... what bugs you that doesn't bug others, or vice versa?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

One thing that bugs me...is when I let another driver in during a busy merge and he doesn't acknowledge the gesture. A little wave, thank you..nothing.

PKeeper
    I'd have to say that the lack of props on the other driver's part would not bother me in the least. Their rudeness is their issue not mine.

What does bother me is when I am at a public men's room standing at the ready and some one next to me starts talking to me. I lose concentration, get stage fright and end up zipping up and leaving. I'll come back later and secure a booth.

Great Idea for a thread, cali.

This is a great idea!

I'm someone that is bothered if I don't get an acknowledged wave out of drivers. Particularily if it's busy and I'm making somewhat of a sacrifice by letting them in.

And count me in on someone that is annoyed by store clerks commenting on items. I don't mind if it's an innocent comment, though, out of trying to make conversation.

I always buy diet coke.. I drink nothing BUT diet coke.. I don't diet, I just like the stuff. So after my boyfriend and I broke up, I went to the corner store, bought a big bag of chips, a big bag of M&M's and a big bottle of diet coke. So the guy ringing in my stuff says to me, "Yeah, I don't think the diet coke will compensate for the junk food"

Wanted to strangle him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

"Yeah, I don't think the diet coke will compensate for the junk food"

Wanted to strangle him.
    If you got an all female jury...you'd walk!

Totally!

I don't mind not getting the wave, but I abhor the knotheads who won't let you in on a merge when it's your turn. Invariably, they have their eyes locked straight ahead, too, as if to say, "Oh, gee. I didn't know you were there. Had I known, I surely would've let you in." Congratulations on getting where you're going three seconds before I do, punk.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Queen of all boards
    Okay, my biggest peeve...is when I see someone wearing jeans or pants, with visible belt loops..and they dont have a belt on..This absolutely drives me nuts! If you take the time to shower, apply deoderant, comb your hair, do your make up, and get dressed...PUT ON A FLIPPIN BELT!

Ahhh....I feel better now.
    Life is a game, play hard.

agentcarver
    I hate:

Smokers who smoke in front of kids

I don't mind:

Punks and Goths, in fact, I like the Goth style, unlike most adults

*Paulie looks down, spies visible belt loops* Hm, guess that doesn't bother me.

What also doesn't bother me is your Halloween av, Surfer! Actually, I liked the other one quite a bit, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

What also doesn't bother me is your Halloween av, Surfer
    We must have different definitions of "bother" Paulie....cause her AV "bothers" me! thats a good thing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast