+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

oops, all this av changing
    Yes, I meant Modesty

Speaking of things bugging me... my very own av is bugging me! How sad is that, It's my freakin' eye, and it's bugging me!?!
    Oh well, I'll have to find a new one soon. Maybe I can hold out until tomorrow is over. We'll see.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess
    I too drink from water bottles all day long! I typically drink 128 + ounces a day.
    BF - if you do it at home or by your desk or any other private space, I dont mind , it's the public space drinking that bugs me! (It is really quite funny, b/c I have absolutely no idea why!)

Modesty, I went out west several years ago and stayed for several months in Arizona. That was all I saw. People walking around Phoenix in midsummer drinking from water bottles. I travelled the entire State, same thing all over the State of Arizona. If you are planning a trip to Arizona I'D TURN BACK IF I WERE YOU!

Originally posted by Wayner
    Oh, and really obnoxious folks that act like they're experts at something when they aren't drive me nuts!

I was in the California wine country once with some friends doing some tasting. We were having fun, but there was a couple at one of the wineries that was exactly the kind folks I mentioned above. They were poo-pooing a lot of the wines they sampled, coming up with all sorts of bizarre terms to describe the wine, etc. Finally my friend got their attention. He said "Really, you don't like this wine?" "Well, no! I prefer a more precocious flavor. What do you think of it?" they asked. My friend swirled the wine in his glass, carefully placed his nose in the glass and sniffed. At last he took a sip and considered it thoughtfully. He looked at them seriously, and with a completely straight-faced expression he declared "I find it flacid, yet penetrating." We could barely contain our laughter as the color rose in the couple's cheeks, and they stormed out of the room.
    OMG, Wayner! That's hysterical!

Queen of all boards
    another thing that bugs me...people that cant decide what color their hair is..I mean, Fine, you want to dye it..but for gods sakes, when half your head is blond and half is black...you need to do SOMETHING!
    Life is a game, play hard.

Princess
    CB, that's too funny. I actually did last spring (albeit for other reasons, but nevertheless!!).

Princess
    "flacid" - Wayner, need to get my dictionary before I decide whether this is funny or not

think NOT Paulie...or so we are led to believe
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali! You got that right, sister!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Queen of all boards
    paulie

+ Reply to Thread