+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

Exactly,, political stickers are the WORST!

BaBy DiVa
    I agree with all of you. Bumper stickers are pointless! Plus, when you try to trade in/sell your car, they're a nightmare to get off!

Join me in the bumper sticker hating brigade.

I also hate people that spend thousands of dollars on car accessories for a $250 car.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Here's another one: People who leave messages at my work voicemail and not leave any substance except to just call them back when I get in. Okay I get an average of 10 to 15 voicemails everyday, leave the details, your request, information you need...whatever... AND THEN MAYBE I'LL CALL YOU BACK. God they don't get it!!!

Of course personal phone calls excluded - those get top priority !
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

I work in offices and take messages for my bosses. I always get the, "Tell him Bob called - he'll know who it is" and of course my bosses NEVER know who it is.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Mokka
    Here's another one: People who leave messages at my work voicemail and not leave any substance except to just call them back when I get in. Okay I get an average of 10 to 15 voicemails everyday, leave the details, your request, information you need...whatever... AND THEN MAYBE I'LL CALL YOU BACK. God they don't get it!!!

Of course personal phone calls excluded - those get top priority !
    Here's another one along those lines ~ someone will leave a long-winded, meandering message, & then when they leave their number, they say it so fast you can't tell what the # is, even after you listen to it 3 or 4 times. OR messages where the person is mumbling the entire time & you can't even decipher what they're saying! Geez. Some people...

BaBy DiVa
    Miss F....I'm with you on the car accessories costing more than the car. Espcially cars that have alarm systems on them that you KNOW cost more than the car itself! WTF?!?!?!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Voice mail - People who won't leave messages and then bitch at you because you weren't home.
    I tried calling you
    Did you leave a message?
    No I don't like to
    Then F*#k off and die
    These are the people who I would not give my cell number to in a zillion years....

Also since I've been there a lot... waiting for an hour at the doctor/dentist whatever. If you aren't going to take me till 4 don't tell me I have to be here at 3

:pond

Calm.............

Oh yeah and Miss F I have a Leafs Bumper sticker...

BaBy DiVa
    I thought of another thing that drives me crazy! POLITICAL COMMERCIALS! And thank GOD I don't have to watch them anymore after today! YAY!!!!

BaBy DiVa
    Amen to that, Eny! One of my docs is always running at least an hour behind. She "double books". I'm getting so tired of it that even though I've been seeing her for 9 years, I'm looking for a new doc!

+ Reply to Thread