+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

Princess
    Ilikai - you're joking?? :

nope not joking. They think thats why kids now a days don't do as well in school too, cause their parents are feeding them diet soda to keep them healthy and off sugar and its dulling their brain functions.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Scary, Ili. Wow. Remind me to cut down on the Diet Sprite!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    nope not joking.
    There are also studies that show diet drinks may not be good for fetal development - my wife hasn't touched a diet soda since she got pregnant with our first child.

I go to a lot of clubs to see local bands, & I HATE when I've been standing for HOURS through opening bands, just so I can have a good spot for the headliner, only to have some buttmuncher try to shove their way in front of me! That is so lame & rude & it infuriates me to no end.
    I also hate it when I go to the grocery store & I have like 2 or 3 items & someone with a cartful of groceries tries to "race" me to the checkout. Whatever!
    Bad drivers also piss me off. I can't stand people that drive slow in the passing lane & act oblivious to the fact that you are trying to get around them, or drivers that won't let you get over, so then you miss your exit & have to drive 5 miles to get to the next one! :mad:
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

BaBy DiVa
    This is going to sound like the nerdiest answer of all times, but I absolutely HATE dangling prepositions! It must stem from some early childhood grammatical correction I got or something, but it makes me crazy! Example: "Where were you AT?" or "What did you do that FOR?". I know that's a petty thing, but it grinds my nerves. I can handle other grammatical errors, but that one just annoys me!

Oh...and just as a side note here, I also hate urinating cartoon characters stuck on cars/trucks/whatever!

Originally posted by BaBy DiVa

Oh...and just as a side note here, I also hate urinating cartoon characters stuck on cars/trucks/whatever!
    That & those stupid "NO FEAR" stickers.

Bumper stickersin general bug me. Why ruin your car? They're gonna be faded in a month.........

Princess
    This is going to sound like the nerdiest answer of all times, but I absolutely HATE dangling prepositions
    Sounds pretty reasonable to me!

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Bumper stickersin general bug me. Why ruin your car? They're gonna be faded in a month.........
    I totally agree! I think bumper stickers trash up a car. Especially when they're on crooked.

And also, they become irrelevant. I saw one not too long ago that said "Clinton/Gore in '96"

+ Reply to Thread