+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

Queen of all boards
    Another thing that bugs....people who ask someone (namely me) who is wearing colored contact lenses..."are those your REAL eyes?" ...because..."Nah...these are my fake ones...I lost the real ones a few months back..cant seem to be able to find them, wanna help me look?"
    Life is a game, play hard.

In my experience, artificial eyes point in oddball directions. That should be a dead giveaway, right?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

agentcarver
    ROFL @ Paulie

(Don't ask me why, but I find that INSANELY funny)

One thing that really bugs me is that in my State, it is legal to make a right turn on red. However, at many of our intersections, it is very dangerous to do that and since I am not an adept driver, when I am at one of these dangerous intersections, I tend to wait until the light is green before making my right turn. I just hate when the guy behind me leans on his horn for me to turn on the red, makes me creep up and just as I am about to make the turn, a car out of nowhere speeds through the intersection & almost creams me. I stopped taking the risk just recently and just wait until the light turns green to make my turn now, but I still get that guy behind me leaning on his horn. I say "yeah your horn works. Now go check your lights!"

PS: When my husband is driving and someone honks the horn at him, he just gives them the hawaiian peace sign and goes on his merry way.
    Last edited by ClaraBella; 10-30-2002 at 01:11 PM.

i am not bothered by the other drivers waving me in acknowledgment that i let them in. that being said, i always wave.

unbelted visible belt loops don't bother me. sometimes if i wear jeans and a t, i don't feel like a belt. and some shorts have belt loops and i'm certainly not going to prep out my shorts by putting on a belt. hehe

i HATE when clerks at the groc comment on my items, "so, you baking something?" or "wow, you must have a sweet tooth!" yes, i do have a sweet tooth and if i'm baking something it's surely going to be fattening and bad for you, too. that being said, it's absolutely none of your business. i have no idea why it bothers me so. i don't like idle chit chat and i don't really like to talk to ppl i don't know (wow... how in the hell did i end up on a message board? ) it's not that i think they are lesser ppl, because i definitely did my time as a check out clerk at the groc, but i don't remember yucking it up with the customers.

it bugs me when ppl talk to me on the elevator. i mean, at most you have about 15 seconds of conversation, and it's very awkward for me. and the worst is if they strike up a conversation with me on the way down! then you feel a weird obligation to walk out and down the corridor with them. sheesh

I must be strange because everything mentionned bugs me. Well, except for the belt loops. ::belt free for 2 years now::

I also hate when people want to talk on the elevator. Just stare ahead at the numbers, buddy. I also hate bus/train chatters. If I brought a book, I brought it for a reason. Don't talk to me.

Unless you're Heath Ledger.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Queen of all boards
    confession: I am the person behind you at the red lighand I am Going nuts trying to figure out why you wont turn right already!
    Life is a game, play hard.

LOL Surfer, you just cracked me up. I'm not driving ANYMORE! That's it! (tearing up drivers license)

when the horn is going, I always say " the horn blows, how about the driver?"
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

ILI!!! welcome back!!!!

+ Reply to Thread