+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

agentcarver
    If I HAD kids I'd agree with Feif, but since I don't...

I really get annoyed with those people who think the world revolves around them. You know the people, the people who if they get in front of you in like and you complain look at you like you've got a stringbean up your nose.

Also, stoopid people get to me (Not "Duh-Duh" stoopid... The people who put their dogs in the microwave to dry them off after a walk in the rain)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by agentcarver
    If I HAD kids I'd agree with Feif, but since I don't...

I really get annoyed with those people who think the world revolves around them. You know the people, the people who if they get in front of you in like and you complain look at you like you've got a stringbean up your nose.

Also, stoopid people get to me (Not "Duh-Duh" stoopid... The people who put their dogs in the microwave to dry them off after a walk in the rain)

Yes, YEs,, like people who are habitually late... the world revolves around their time.. I have left a lot of those people.. lol..

Originally posted by firegirl
    Yes, YEs,, like people who are habitually late... the world revolves around their time.. I have left a lot of those people.. lol..
    I agree with this one. Punctuality is a real go / no go issue for me.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    Agree too.... I find it so disrespectful, as if my time were of less value than theirs?! :mad:

FORT Fogey
    Absolutely, and like they don't have a cell or the ability to call.. yea oh burns me up.. lol

"Three days in row, way to go Paulie! Okay, who had 3 in the pool?"
    Wayner! Funniest thing I've read all day!!!!!

Yeah. Totally hilarious, man. Keep 'em comin'.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Is Pauwie just a wittle jeawous?

Princess
    OK, this is probably nothing you care to read about all of you who drink "diet"... but anyway: the sugar replacement "aspartan" that you get in the diet drinks has at least 2 features: 1) it makes you more thirsty (i.e. it doesn't quench your thirst), and 2) it makes you more hungry (i.e. defeats the purpose for those of you who drink it for diet reasons).
    Sorry...

Originally posted by Modesty
    OK, this is probably nothing you care to read about all of you who drink "diet"... but anyway: the sugar replacement "aspartan" that you get in the diet drinks has at least 2 features: 1) it makes you more thirsty (i.e. it doesn't quench your thirst), and 2) it makes you more hungry (i.e. defeats the purpose for those of you who drink it for diet reasons).
    Sorry...
    According to a study in OZ....also may be the main cause for autism too.

+ Reply to Thread