+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

Queen of all boards
    Paulie, paulie, paulie...doing the right thing is unnoticed sometimes...doesnt mean you should do the wrong thing...
    Life is a game, play hard.

I will think of myself as one of those knights errant then, nobly traveling the countryside in my belted jeans and expecting no reward in return for doing so.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Queen of all boards
    Ahhh....and noble you are, good knight! Your reward lies in knowing that you will never take the loops for granted.
    Life is a game, play hard.

FORT Fogey
    Oh this is sooooo true,, No belt is an automatic deal breaker for me in the dating arena..
    I mean if he can't remember how to get dressed , I am pretty sure he won't remember other important things... gosh that bugs me.. !!!

What also bugs me is redundant packaging.. I mean has anyone tried to open a toy recently ??
    For all the trouble its worth Rapunzle Barbie can let down her long hair herself and get out of that damm box some other way!

Originally posted by firegirl
    What also bugs me is redundant packaging.. I mean has anyone tried to open a toy recently ??
    For all the trouble its worth Rapunzle Barbie can let down her long hair herself and get out of that damm box some other way!
    Agreed! Believe it or not, I had to use screws to get a toy out for my toddler, whose patience was wearing thin after not being able to yank that puppy out with my bare hands.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

FORT Fogey
    If they ever do another Toy story movie maybe they should include that in their movie,,
    it i a pain in the butt to open cd's, dvds anything with those twisty tie things holding it in.. geeze..

It bugs me too that I can't have paper handle bags at the grocery store,, I can never get a plastic sack with milk or other heavy stuff in it to the door w/out breaking DAMM

Princess
    Oh, that packaging - it's really a drag. You have to use brute force just to access your newly purchased toothbrush!
    And the CD:s.... I finally figured out to use a fork to get the plastic off without scratching the cover.
    Re. bags, I guess they are pretty good around here, b/c I always get something with a handle (and if I don't I just tell them I want it and then I get it). I can't understand why they would even imagine anyone would want a paper bag w/o handles???!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    It would be akin to someone commenting on the fact the your zipper was zipped..
    Surfer, you have no idea how often Paulie does get that comment.

"Three days in row, way to go Paulie! Okay, who had 3 in the pool?"

agentcarver
    HA!

Originally posted by Mokka
    Agreed! Believe it or not, I had to use screws to get a toy out for my toddler, whose patience was wearing thin after not being able to yank that puppy out with my bare hands.

This is the reason that I open all of my kiddos toys and make it so they can just reach in and grab them BEFORE I wrap them for Christmas or their Birthdays. I also put in batteries where needed. It saves so much time and frustration. The kids have a great time instantly.

+ Reply to Thread