+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

labtech
    I hate wearing a belt. I always have but I guess it is better on girls than on guys. Besides that very few girls have that butt crack thing going on like some of the guys do!!!!! LOL

Queen of all boards
    Thank you Paulie for wearing a belt...makes a world of difference, you know..and iliki...FOR SHAME!!
    Life is a game, play hard.

Wayner, that's hilarious!

Something else I remmebered today that bothers me: EXTREME PDA's. (that public displays of affection, not personal data organizers, by the way ) I don't mind kisses, but full on making out or feeling each other up doesn't have to be done in my presence.

Also bugs me when men don't practice chivalry. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but please hold my door open. And opening my car door couldn't hurt that bad, either.

LOL labtech! I wear belts about half the time, and my loops aren't always exposed.... So I'm not TOO bad surfer.

agentcarver
    I don't like people who talk on cell phones in movies or in resturaunts. I have a cell phone. I paid extra for the vibrate option. It wasn't that much extra. I use that option. Simple as that.

I agree with you agentcarver. I have to carry a cell pretty much all the time, but if I am having dinner with someone, it stays in the car, or is off.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    AC - that vibrate option, it's pretty nice - huh

Just posted at the thread "Obsessive/Compulsive" and realised that there is someting else that really bugs me:
    When ppl are obsessive/compulsive about something that I couldn't care less about and want me to care about it and conform to what they want! :mad:
    It also bugs me when I am obsessive/compulsive about something that I they couldn't care less about and don't want to conform to what I want!

Thank you Paulie for wearing a belt...makes a world of difference, you know
    You're welcome. I don't know if anyone noticed. My wife didn't say anything, and neither did the kids. Had dinner with Wayner and his family, too. Nothing. It felt so conspicuous to me.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Queen of all boards
    Not to worry...they didnt comment on it, because you did what you were SUPPOSED to do...the belt loops are there for belts..It would be akin to someone commenting on the fact the your zipper was zipped..
    Life is a game, play hard.

Maaaybe, except it felt exactly the same as when nobody comments when I'm NOT wearing my belt.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread