+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bugs me/Couldn't care less

Queen of all boards
    Thanks fluff...nice to know I am not the only one who sees the purpose in having them there in the first place.
    Life is a game, play hard.

Princess
    I have the sneaking feeling that some of you are bugged my the fact that I am bugged by unbelted beltloops..
    Sorry Surfer... just joking a bit No offence intended.
    This thread contains anything that bugs us - big or small, and I am inclined to say that "ppl sending you inappropriate emails" actually don't qualify in this thread but should go to the "really disgusting thread" if there were one!

Queen of all boards
    I agree that the Hotmail spam is terrible...they come right out and say...NUDE UNDERAGE GIRLS LIVE ON CAM!! Pretty bad, I have tried to report it, but apparently the people sending it are too smart for the system, which, is another thing that bugs me..Isnt hotmail run by microsoft...and arent they owned by THE man..why cant they figure out spam? Go figure..

and, no offense taken..modesty, i just felt like that really irked you guys..too bad I cant control the fact that it drives me batty

Princess
    I'm a happy user of AT&T internet services, and I've never received any of those kind of emails. In fact, I've never ever received any emails that I didn't expect. Obivously "the man" has no control whatsoever.... scary thought, but perhaps not very surprising?
    Latest news from AT&T is that they'll scan all emails for viruses. (No I don't work for AT&T, but I sure appreciate the privacy and the service!)

Queen of all boards
    Yeah, Hotmail does the virus scan too, its actually a good email provider, once you turn your junk mail filter to the highest setting.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think if I had to come up with the ultimate thing that bugged the people here on this board it would be:

A clerk at a Starbucks that chats mindlessly on his/her cell phone, won't let you order a "medium", isn't wearing a belt but has pants with visible loops, who comments on your choice of scone while sipping water from a bottle, AND tries to hit on you.

Princess
    Wayner!!

In Surfer's honor, I put on a belt today. It feels all weird and stuff.

BTW, Wayner, I think my head would explode in the situation you described. Very nice!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh My Wayner that is too funny!

I thought of one that doesn't bug me in the least, but I know bugs other people.......
    VPL
    I don't care
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hmmmm I guess I got it backwards.... in Surfers honor I went around the last two days without a belt on.... kept having to pull my pants up cause I was walking on the cuffs though.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread