Got this in an email today.
None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems
that always sound good,
But never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually
speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on
Just the stone cold truth of our great
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk
and plot revenge against
The sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge
whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting
something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about
it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you
horrible stories about how much
Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from
me until you are well Again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at
your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end.
"Why?" you may ask;
"because you are my friend".
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth.
Send this to 10 of your closest friends,
Then get depressed because you can only think