+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Avatar Changes

Halloween Avatar Changes

For Halloween, we'd like anyone who wants to accept the challenge to change their avatar to the celebrity whom they most resemble...

If you have trouble finding an avatar that's not too big to use, I suggest using Google's Image search. On the page where all the images come up, just save that picture. It's usually resized to a dimension that'll work here.

I've already changed mine, as you can see. Being 6' 7" doesn't leave me a whole lot of room to look like a celebrity.

agentcarver
    Hmmm... That CSI willows vaguely resembles me...

I'm in.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Love it!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Sleeping with George W
    I've been told my entire life (well, since I was about 15) that I look like Cybill.

Hmmm trying to decide, never been told I look like anyone but myself. Is it ok if I put someone I wish I looked like/.
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

I have no idea who i look like that is famous. Does anyone else know who I look like?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Randy's mom... it's not like we'll ever know anyway Go for it!

Feifer.... I will try to think of someone.... I know you remind me of somebody!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Hmmm, I'll ask around. I've not been told I look like anyone for a very, very long time. Back in my teens and twenties I got Donny Osmond a lot. One little girl I waited on back in 1981 was too shy to tell me, but her mom fessed up that the little girl thought I looked like Rocky Balboa.

Later in life it hasn't been as kind. I've heard Christopher Walken and John Lithgow, though I have NO clue why.

Wayner... now I'm picturing you with Donny Osmonds hair, Christopher walkens eyes, John Lithgows Chin and Rocky's mouth!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast