+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: You know you're reality TV stalker if...

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey mrpayroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    You know you are a stalker when:
    You run around various threads yelling someone's name, and no one seems to mind.

    You email someone 15 times a day, and wonder why they don't write back.

    You picture yourself on a deserted island with them, and your a 14 year old.

    You use their name as part of your username.

    You spend all day on FORT just so you can talk with one poster.

    Is that enough missin?

    It looks like she's been busy. She hasn't posted since 10:42 am yesterday. But since she started this thread, of course she is the #1 stalker here.

    Chris

  2. #32
    FORT Newbie venture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    43
    hahahha i dont come here that much but when i do you guys always make me laugh.........
    and i would stalk dave mordal if i wasnt busy

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Well seeing as how you are 18 already, you probably never will.

    Chris

    Yeah, probably not. Oh, the day before I get married, my mom will say,"Well, there's something I'd like to talk to you about?"

    I'm glad I won't get the sex talk. I think it embarresses my mom to bring it up!

  4. #34
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    It looks like she's been busy. She hasn't posted since 10:42 am yesterday. But since she started this thread, of course she is the #1 stalker here.

    Chris
    Thats not her specifically. I need to come clean, I was the originator of the original thread.

    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #35
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    You know you are a stalker when:
    You run around various threads yelling someone's name, and no one seems to mind.

    You email someone 15 times a day, and wonder why they don't write back.

    You picture yourself on a deserted island with them, and your a 14 year old.

    You use their name as part of your username.

    You spend all day on FORT just so you can talk with one poster.

    Is that enough missin?
    Well i guess we've concluded that i'm a stalker. I don't mind. i took a break from FORT for a week beacause i've been with friends so i guess i'm not a complete stalker anymore
    Missin Dave

  6. #36
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    It looks like she's been busy. She hasn't posted since 10:42 am yesterday. But since she started this thread, of course she is the #1 stalker here.

    Chris
    I think you're stalking me. lol. you have it down to the minute of the last time i posted?! hehehe. just kidding lol. i'm flattered that you missed me like i miss dave. hehehe
    Missin Dave

  7. #37
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by venture
    hahahha i dont come here that much but when i do you guys always make me laugh.........
    and i would stalk dave mordal if i wasnt busy
    You need to prioritize. I'm busy but i still stalk him every other day. hehehe
    Missin Dave

  8. #38
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Thats not her specifically. I need to come clean, I was the originator of the original thread.

    well you started the first one about me....so i felt the need to continue it here lol. I win
    Missin Dave

  9. #39
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    you know you are a stalker if: you have any part of the Realty TV person's name tattoo'ed to your body... and moreso if its below the waist.
    You run around various threads rooting for your person, and no one care's because you have a Hot Av.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395


    And holy crap! How do you have so many posts, senrik?

    I haven't gotten a tat of a fav reality person, yet. Hmmm...I've pretty much stuck to the threads that were designated for my fav reality person, unless they were being talked about in other ones. Then I was all over it, hehe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.