+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig lines

Sig lines

Some of you have amazing sig lines. Funny, touching, poignant...the whole spectrum is covered. Some of you give the source, others (like myself) do not. So where, when, why, how did you choose yours?

Mine is from The Simpsons. I think it was Carl who said it, but I absolutely cannot remember the context. Probably when we found out that he and Lenny were Buddhists, but that's just a guess.

Do tell!

I always post the source in mine, and I change it frequently. This one is from wonderful Robert Frost...
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I went back to the idea of one of my earlier siggys when I was renting it out. I'm hoping that someone actually pays attention to my sig this time. Or they could just pay me. That would work.

FORT Fogey
    I just think that Ralph is cute as a button so I decided that some of his favorite sayings needed to be included here.

FORT Fogey
    Mine is obvious I guess, from the movie I have changed mine before but now I just like this one and keep it!

Hey pinkieparrot
    Didn't Ralphie also say one of my favourite Simpsons' lines ever,"I sleep in a drawer"?
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Mine is just shameless self-promotion to my TAR4 interviews, and then a not-so-subtle hint to people to read the site rules and avoid me having to work.

Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    Hey pinkieparrot
    Didn't Ralphie also say one of my favourite Simpsons' lines ever,"I sleep in a drawer"?
    No, but the character had the suspicious sound of Ralphie's voice. It was in one of my fave episodes, where Milhouse's parents divorce, and Bart and M are on the school bus talking about it when one of the bullies comes up and says, "yeah, the divorce was hard on my kid," and this little bullie-look-alike pops up in his seat and says, "I sleep in a drawer!"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

This is a cool idea, Amanda. Many have wondered why I am not a fish, and now I will reveal the reason.

During AI there was a lot of "baiting" of certain contestants' fans. Mostly Ruben and Clay fans. I myself am a Clay fan (you want to take it outside? Bring it! ). Anyway. . . I had decided early on to totally ignore posts that purposefully tried to get the fans of a certain contestant all riled up. Hence, I am not a fish to anyone's baiting. I know I'm the only one who got it, but it made me feel good.
    Who shot who in the what now?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    From the cartoon network adult swim show "Trigun" the main charactor`` Vash the Stampede

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast