+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig lines

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Mine's a bit of a montage of things

I truly think it's important to make people feel good. There's always someone out there having a worse day than you.

"83" is a great song by John Mayer. And it reminds me of the fact that I don't know what happened to my Bionic Woman lunchbox.

Who is Del Griffith you ask? He's the shower-curtain-ring-guy in Planes, Trains & Automobiles. One of my all time classic favorite comedies.

And I'm a Goo Goo Dolls fan - just love that line from "Broadway"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    Woot! I love the Simpsons, too, pinkieparrot. Your sig lines are excellent. Did you get to that point where you watched a repeat every weekday at 7 and then had to stop because there wasn't a single repeat you hadn't seen before? That happened to me. It was a sad day.
    Allll the time!!! In fact, I bought the season one and two DVD sets, but there were only two or three episodes that I couldn't remember! As you can see, I spend WAAAAAAY too much time in front of the TV.

Ok, mine is complicated. Something Spiritual happened to me the other day. A creative urge, thought lost was somehow regained. Unfortunately for me right now, its a little out of control, but it is giving me such creative moments that are simply delectable. It changed my life.

symbolically, I died that day, and I feel reborn. I tend to change the actual reason for death on occasion (like daily) just for the hell of it, and the rest... links to a poetry thread and stuff.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I just took 3 jokes from Rich Vos. All racially stereotypical.

FORT Regular
    Someone's sig was "You don't own a tv! What do you point your furniture at?"

I thought that was really funny, but I can't remember whose sig it was...

I was going to use this as my sig. I heard it in Street Smarts last night. The host held up a picture of the Olsen twins. The girl guessed their identity correctly and the host said. "Did you know they are worth 150 million apiece? And they got famous by saying this, ' Uncle Joey, I pooped'."

Decided not to use it because I hate the p word.

Kid on dad's shoulders : Daddy, Daddy! Teacher says, 'Everytime a hubcap is found, an angel gets his wings.'
    Father: Your teacher's full of crap.

- rocko's modern life

LG.
    the "what is all your furniture pointed at?" line is from the tv show Friends I think, as the other member attributes it to Joey Tribbiani.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I changed it again. this time its

..."You are always out there, looking for me./but I'm so small down here./You go looking high and low,/looking everywhere every month/But I'm here waiting for you/Let me bask in your moonlight/and reach out to touch you.

Someday, when you are not looking/I'll be there, searching for you."

Its from a poem I wrote a few days ago. and no, as passionate as it sounds, its not a love poem, but about ambition, and reaching for the moon.

What ya think?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I added 2 jokes after someone told me to remove the racially stereotypical lines from Rich Vos. Now its Dave Mordal and Ralphie May jokes.

Oh, those are sig lines? I thought it was the first 2 chapters of your new novel.

(in other words, that's a really huge sig line and you might want to think about trimming it down a little)

cms, or at least making it smaller, I mean geez, its like longer than most of your posts? maybe making the words smaller, or formatting it different

+ Reply to Thread