+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig lines

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by unexplained

Shayla is indeed a poetic genius.

lil_cuite, I think I'm the only one who had that Shayla sig line.
    Yeah, I know you were the only one to have THAT Shayla sig line, but someone else had another Shayla sig line. Sorry about not making that clearer earlier.

My signature line refers to my avatar.... it's "Aragorn's poem" and told by Bilbo:-) (And of course originally written by Tolkien....) I thought it fit my avatar, which is a small version of an Aragorn montage I put together

I've stuck with Aragorn since I started, he'll be with me till the end
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

My signature kinda goes up with my avatar. That Derek and Drew and Tian and Jaree are the best AR taems EVER!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, I know you were the only one to have THAT Shayla sig line, but someone else had another Shayla sig line. Sorry about not making that clearer earlier.
    Ahh. Sorry I didn't understand what you said.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Whee! Thank you, Snow, unexplained, and Yellow Apple. Yesterday I lurked here briefly and read your posts. At the time I was brooding, lonely, and drinking healthy tea--essence of particle board. You all really made my day...my weekend, even. *happy sigh*

Snow, about your sig: it has a certain magic to it. I'm convinced, though, that half the site feels "good vibes" just from glimpses at your sexy avs and brilliant posts.

unexplained, you're my heroine! Your dreams are like drive-in movies. It surprised me when I first saw your sig line.

In re my sig line: like John's, it's "shameless self-promotion." I hadn't had a sig line before Friday. Sig lines are fun, though--they're personal scrolling marquees. I expect to have mine for another week (or so).
    Last edited by Shayla; 08-03-2003 at 03:38 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Oh yeah Shayla, I'd do the same self promotion too if I recapped shows. Why not? It might actually get someone to click.

Like when Paulie had his Survivor precaps all in his sig line, I went through it to read the ones I missed. It was really helpful.

I change mine periodically. Right now, its the Yogi berra one 'If you see a fork in the road, take it' Yogi is a sublime genius.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fogey
    I was getting a little tired of Ralphie, so I chose my second favorite character. Can you imagine being a writer for The Simpsons? How do they come up with these things??? If you can remember my ralph ones, and now these Ned ones... They're Genius!!! Can you tell I REALLY like the simpsons??

Woot! I love the Simpsons, too, pinkieparrot. Your sig lines are excellent. Did you get to that point where you watched a repeat every weekday at 7 and then had to stop because there wasn't a single repeat you hadn't seen before? That happened to me. It was a sad day.

FORT Fogey
    I love the Simpsons! I still haven't seen all the episodes though. Travesty, I know. But there are some I've seen at least 10 or more times.

Ned is hilarious. I can't imagine being a writer for the Simpsons either. They have great imaginations.

+ Reply to Thread