+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig lines

Fade to black
    I vary mine, either a quote from a literary work I appreciate, or to make it tied in to my avatar.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I'd like mine to be something that Marvin the Martian says, but for the life of me I can't think of a thing that would fit with me. So, I just get something that is helpful to me and go with it. It'll change again as soon as I find something else I'd like to share with everyone else.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The source for my sig line ("good vibes & warm fuzzies") is me. I'm a real sentimental softy that sincerely wants everyone in the world to love, love, love each other and live in peace and harmony!!! (I know, people often want to throttle me )

Still, it's true. So when you all read my sig, know I'm sending love and positive energy to you!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

From the Red Green Show on PBS. One of the funniest shows going!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey
    Hmm...I first just had the Dave Johnson quote cuz I loved him so much, I still do like him as a matter of fact. Anyway, then I added Josh Gracin is MY American Idol cuz I didn't care that everyone said he sucked, I loved him and wanted to show it. Then I loved the couple of lines from AI Final 4 so I stuck those in.

Then I saw that The Amazing Race needed to be promoted! So I added that in. Once the show's over, I'm taking that out.

And the last thing is a quote. I dunno know who said it, but it was this guy's fav quote in our Senior will. I give him props for picking out a great quote. I have to follow it. I put it up cuz I was really feeling extremely down. I'm doing better but blah. Life is still down in my opinion. And so that quote stays up there.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    It's from Shayla, a fellow FoRT member. She analysed my dream for me and wrote exactly what I thought is a almost perfect line.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I pick small meaningful sections out of books I am currently reading or not-so-popular quotes that tie in with my avatar. We can't forget the frequently changing advertisement of our FORT Book Club, either.
    Last edited by ixcrisxi; 08-01-2003 at 02:43 AM. Reason: I forgot a few sentences... lol.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

FORT Fogey
    unexplained, someone else has a Shayla quote in their sig lines! Ahhhh don't remember who, but someone does. Or did.

That's because Shayla is a freakin' poetic GENIUS!!! Almost everything she writes should be etched onto stone!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    From the Red Green Show on PBS. One of the funniest shows going!!!!
    Your sig is remarkably similar to something I say from time to time. "Even a mushroom cloud has a silver lining."

I wish I could claim my sig was creative, but it's not. I keep changing it trying to find something catchy and funny. So far, no success. Oh well. Guess I'll keep trying.

I'll say this for Shayla. Her avatar is one of the more pleasant ones to look at around here.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread