+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig lines

FORT Fogey
    John, that chick was a big moron. God, she reminds me of the those morons at the journal site I am at. Do you know how much hate mail me and my friends get? I am constantly telling people to stay out of my journal if they don't like what I have to say. It's pretty stupid, so I know what you're dealing with. I don't know this poster though. If anyone would like to fill me in, feel free to PM. If not, it's all good. Oh yes, and I absolutely hate ignorant people who can't even try to spell or use proper grammar. I know people who have a hard time spelling right, but at least they have good grammar. God, I hate to think of what will become of the world when these kids are in charge of what's going on...I mean seriously, if you are a recent grad of high school, you notice it. Didn't the Freshmen seem to get worse and ruder ever year? I just went off on a tangent, my bad. I hope that's alright.

My sig line has to do with Survivor, of course...and All Stars cuz that is what is hot right now. And I'm cheering for the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, so I have that also in my sig line.

After Feb 1st, I'm changing it. I'll have all kinds of new things to add.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    [QUOTE=Lil_Cutie]John, that chick was a big moron. God, she reminds me of the those morons at the journal site I am at. Do you know how much hate mail me and my friends get? I am constantly telling people to stay out of my journal if they don't like what I have to say. It's pretty stupid, so I know what you're dealing with. I don't know this poster though. If anyone would like to fill me in, feel free to PM. If not, it's all good. Oh yes, and I absolutely hate ignorant people who can't even try to spell or use proper grammar. I know people who have a hard time spelling right, but at least they have good grammar. God, I hate to think of what will become of the world when these kids are in charge of what's going on...I mean seriously, if you are a recent grad of high school, you notice it. Didn't the Freshmen seem to get worse and ruder ever year? I just went off on a tangent, my bad. I hope that's alright.

QUOTE]

You call that a tangent? You must not know me, then.

That post to John seems suspicious to me. I wonder if some adult was trying to pull a fast one. Just a guess.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    at John's sig line.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I just changed my sig to a phrase I'd typically use on those who incite my wrath with their stupidness. My original one was much meaner.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Mine is usually something stupid that I've read that some person said that you can't quite believe. Right now it's a quote from the same semi literate person that gave John a hard time about being banned.
    Also there is a quiz .

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Mine is usually something stupid that I've read that some person said that you can't quite believe. Right now it's a quote from the same semi literate person that gave John a hard time about being banned.
    Also there is a quiz .
    Is it ok if I make a quiz like the one you have for myself?

Now I feel kind of bad, because:

You scored 50% on the quiz!
    Apparently, I only know the half of Eny that she's told me about

*eta: Although honestly, there IS one more I should have gotten right, but I think Eny put the wrong answer down. Hmmmph.

Changed mine a bit

My signature is a poem my friend wrote that I could really relate to.
    Life's in technicolor
    Blues and reds so bright
    But in all the rainbows of the world
    I'm still in black and white.
    -A.C. Jones

I love the new sig line, lalol!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread