+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig lines

I'm bumping this, because I'm an egotistical wench who likes to see my name on the front page.

Okay, that's only partially why.

One reason is because I've read a whole lot of them lately that I think are funny or cool, and I want to know where they come from. The other reason is because I specifically want to know what Jewelsy's is about. For some reason that I can't put my finger on, I'm mesmerized by it. Usually if I'm familiar with someone's, I just skim over it when I see that they've posted. With hers, I have to read it every single time, usually more than once. It weirds me out, but I love it at the same time. It's like she's getting ready to sneeze, but then starts singing. I don't know.

So...yeah. Spill it, people.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    I'm bumping this, because I'm an egotistical wench who likes to see my name on the front page.

Okay, that's only partially why.

One reason is because I've read a whole lot of them lately that I think are funny or cool, and I want to know where they come from. The other reason is because I specifically want to know what Jewelsy's is about. For some reason that I can't put my finger on, I'm mesmerized by it. Usually if I'm familiar with someone's, I just skim over it when I see that they've posted. With hers, I have to read it every single time, usually more than once. It weirds me out, but I love it at the same time. It's like she's getting ready to sneeze, but then starts singing. I don't know.

So...yeah. Spill it, people.

Hey Amanda. My sig line is from the B-52's song "Dance This Mess Around". MorOnic, yet very catChy lyrics
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I put up the Survivor line cuz I just can't wait for it to premiere, although there are no hot guys, which is a disappointment especially compared to having Dave last season.
    Did I SAY this???? Of course, Ryno is one of the hottest Survivor guys ever, and Burton, Shawn, and Andrew are pretty nice to look at too! I cannot believe I said this,

My new sig line: I liked Ryno and Darrah as my 2 favorites from Pearl Islands, I am a member of Darrah is so Cool(DISC) so I thought I'd throw that in for everyone to see!

I can't wait for Survivor All Stars and I want everyone to know who I hope is in it! I am missing some people that I'd like to see in it, but ya know, it's long enough.

And of course, I'm a football fanatic who thought the Patriots would go to the Super Bowl back on like week 9 so I'm sticking with it since they've been playing even better!

Amanda, I hope you rest easier now that you know Jewelsy's sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Hey Amanda. My sig line is from the B-52's song "Dance This Mess Around". MorOnic, yet very catChy lyrics
    Well now I'm going to have to risk incurring the wrath of the RIAA to find out what it sounds like. Thanks, Jewels!

FORT Fogey
    Ah Mine is from ROTK, my new obsession. I think I've gone crazy after seeing that movie. Ack- I love Sam. I just want to hold him in my arms and say, "Everything will be alright!" Stupid Rosie Cotton. I'll show her

My signature line is "Riddle of Aragorn" .... This poem was written by Bilbo & matches my Aragorn avatars & my aragorn personal line ... lol ("Let's hunt some orc" is an Aragorn quote as well...)
    It's not from a NEW obsession but an old obsession that just keeps getting better with every movie :-)

(I'm talking about Viggo AND Aragorn both lol ... as I love Viggo, did before LOTR but now theres no hope .... lol ... :-))
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for? " Gimli Return of the King

I thought it was pretty funny at the time. Guess I still think it's pretty funny. Some days that just sums up my attitude. Of course other days I just want to sit on the couch and drink coffee. But that doesn't make for a good quote.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I just like random things that I think are funny.. right now, I'm on a Calvin & Hobbes kick. Which usually happens every other month.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I just like random things that I think are funny.. right now, I'm on a Calvin & Hobbes kick. Which usually happens every other month.
    ...and I laugh everytime I read this one. So funny!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Its like reading other members sig lines. They range from funny to heartwarming, thoughtprovoking to just plain silly. It's all good, though.

I usually have something about Survivor on my signature lines and Joining the Premium Membership.
    Since I'm also on a LOTR high, I've included one of some heartwarming lines by Sam and Frodo from the Two Towers. Pinkieparrot, that's a great quote by Sam. I'll probably have some quotes from the ROTK later on.

Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
    Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

+ Reply to Thread