+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with you new people?

FORT Fogey
    I find rude people no matter where I go. I'm at this journal website where I write about my life. And you put up layouts to make the entries look pretty. Anyway, some random girl comes in to tell me what a bad layout it is! It's rude and pointless. I hate it, but rude people are found EVERYWHERE. I don't know why they have to come to nice sites and try to ruin them, but they do.

Love the site still, wish I had more time to be here, I never get to finish reading what I want to read.

This site is still much much milder then many others. I think some people just need a few reminders of the rules now and then.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

This site is awesome, most of the people are great, the mods are cool, so let's just all have a fun time! Enjoy!

FORT Fogey
    I think the only forum that is really crazy is the American Juniors forum.... Every day theres like 300 posts that consist of... "AJ should've gotten in." "nuh-uh Chantel" "No AJ" "Both of you are wrong... Jordan is the best!"

really gets on my nerves... but I love the rest of the site!

There are two (one is archieved) with obnoxious people. They direct their comments/critisicms to members directly. At first I asked for all of us to share, then I stated that this shouldn't be done. Some people don't get the hint--or direct requests.

Don't forget the chaos that is the LCS forum, too. I'm glad AJ and LCS are nearly over.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Thank goodness AJ is about to end. I don't think I could take anymore DANIELLE ROX posts.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?

See, this is why...

... I'm always hesitant to join a forum and step out of the lurking shadows. I've always been afraid to say what I really think because I tend to get flamed when I do.

So now I avoid all the serious discussion topics and stick to the lighter, less serious threads. There I can comment with a joke or a quip and no harm is done, to me or anyone else.

No more serious discussions for me, thanks.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Don't be hesitant! Usually the people that flame get banned. And, there's always the handy ignore button, which i've been using alot lately.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Don't be hesitant! Usually the people that flame get banned. And, there's always the handy ignore button, which i've been using alot lately.
    There's an ignore button??? where?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast