+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A whole thread gone?

Queen of all boards

A whole thread gone?

What happened to the speakeasy?

It has been (temporarily?) removed so the mods can discuss the appropriateness of its content for this site.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hmmm
    I would like to know what it contained. When I left last night at around 1AM It was fairly benign.

Interesting that Perc decided to do a last call @ Birk's bar before calling it a night

LOL Yeah, thats part of my problem with this....I can't remember what I said in there!

yeah it was getting kinda foggy and you couldn't get a clear vision of the talent

Queen of all boards
    The last thing it said when I logged off was....indeed, not only possible, but probable. Now...i realize this is bordering indecent, but I think its on this side of appropriate.
    Life is a game, play hard.

It wasn't yesterday's discussion on the forum, it was the previous discussions that were in there. The predicament with using a thread for conversations like that versus chat or private messages is, they last forever. If there's something inappropriate to our general audience in them, then someone who wanders in "late to the party" can still view them.

So, the thread still exists and your posts count in your post totals, and we may at some point decide to bring it back or create a more appropriate place for it. But while we decide, we've chosen not to leave it hanging around out here.

John has such a good way with words doesn't he?

Had that been me....given those facts I would have cut it down to something like....

"Your hormones got carried away. Don't type stuff NOT made for general consumption you freakin idiots!"

but hey....thats just me!

lol Perc! I'm a consultant...We never say in 10 words what we can charge a 1000-word price for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast