+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Amanda I am POSITIVE flor fixer people CAN replace sections of floor. You just might have to tell them that you know it's possible
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

AmandaG, you should be able to have just the ruined section replaced. Depends on the kind of hardwood flooring, though, I think.

That's a relief. Thanks, guys!

I don't know for sure about hardwood floors, but I do know there is a sealer for concrete floors. My son is in the carpet cleaning business and has replaced padding and sealed floors numerous times.

[QUOTE=dagwood]....The best I have been able to do is rub his little nose in the puddle and say "no". I feel so bad doing that, though.....

Please no rubbing, unless it's on a magic lamp. The kitty might not be able to make the connection anyway and I know you really don't want to do that.

Others have good suggestions and Mantenna had one you might want to try.

Update:

I don't know how it happened, but he stopped going on the carpet.

That's great! Thanks for the update. Hopefully, there won't be a relapse, but it's just a little kitty, it may happen only a couple of more times.

Best of luck to you and your furry friend.

Sorry just pulling this thread up cause I'm having a problem with one of my cats and was wondering if anyone had ideas/advice.

My male cat has always had a thing for licking/grooming me which I've gotten used to...just lately he's been licking himself bald. His front legs are nearly completely bare and he's starting on his back legs. There's no fleas that I can find here at my apartment (they usually chew me to death and I haven't gotten any bites, and I've checked out both cats, but with them being black fleas are very hard to find so I have to trust that if I'm not getting bit they aren't here) and I haven't changed anything else as far as their products or anything I use around the house. Any ideas why he might be doing this or what I could try and do to get him to stop??

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Sorry just pulling this thread up cause I'm having a problem with one of my cats and was wondering if anyone had ideas/advice.

My male cat has always had a thing for licking/grooming me which I've gotten used to...just lately he's been licking himself bald.
    My dog does that every once in awhile. Her vet said that it was seasonal allergies and gave her steroid pills to take when she has a flare up. Don't know if that is your kitty's problem or not but they seem to help my dog. It was only about $10 for a bottle of pills, too, and she doesn't need them all the time.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast