+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camera terms

blindart
    I didn't see this on the kodak terms site, and it might be too late to help you, but anyway Diopter correction doesn't affect the lens/photos themselves - it's built into the viewfinder so you can correct what you see in the viewfinder for your own eyesight, if you wear glasses.

eldee
    Thanks Blindart, that is good info to know. What do you think about the used camera my coworker has and for that price?

blindart
    I know a lot more about digital cameras than SLR's, but I know that nikon is considered to have the best quality lenses in general. And if you have those lenses if you ever want to go digital, nikon has a very nice digital SLR that you can use them on. I used the nikon D1X (digital slr) before, borrowed from my hubby's office, and ohhh it made me drool.

eldee
    Thanks, Blindart.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Camera terms

Rather than opening a new thread with a camera question, I just found this thread so hopefully someone can still help me...

I have a FinePix A345 digital camera and I cannot for the life of me find my instruction manual for it....does anyone know where (hopefully on the internet) I can go to maybe download the instruction manual? I can find sites where people review things about the camera but that's not what I really need.........

Any help would be appreciated.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2369770;
    Rather than opening a new thread with a camera question, I just found this thread so hopefully someone can still help me...

I have a FinePix A345 digital camera and I cannot for the life of me find my instruction manual for it....does anyone know where (hopefully on the internet) I can go to maybe download the instruction manual? I can find sites where people review things about the camera but that's not what I really need.........

Any help would be appreciated.......
    I just googled and nothing downloadable came up, but apparently there are at least two currently available on e-bay. You may have to go that route - I did with a really old sewing machine I bought at a flea market.
    And so it begins, the end of times..

Another thing you might try is going to Fuji's website, and lok for "contact us" at the bottom of the page. I've replaced a few lost instruction sheets for various things this way, and most were free.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I knew I could count on my buddies here on the FORT ....Leo...that link has the downloadable manual that I needed....

Thanks so much!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12