+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Offical Shersidhe Cheer Up Thread!

Nother Update.

Sher's spinal tap results came back negative for cancer....WOOHOO! So we are still looking at the possibility of MS(multiple Sclerosis[sp?]) but there are no firm indicators for that. At this point they are still looking at tests comming back and will test her more as time goes by. SOOOOO...we are back to the drawing board as far as firm answers go. The doctor says he is still leaning toward MS as a diagnosis, but cannot know for sure at this point. The goal is still miraculous disappearance of the anomaly. Keep the prayers/meditations/good thoughts comming!(wow! I sound like a broken record.) Thank you all!

Feifer Yay! no cancer!

Sleeping with George W
    Tons of positive prayers and wishes coming your way, Sher. Sorry you're having to go through all this and please know you are missed and thought of a lot!

Glad to hear it's negatory on the big C. And I hope all test come back negative, and it's just one of those things that no one can explain and it goes away quickly.

Hi Sher, I am new here and don't really know all of your story, but I am very sad to learn that you are ill. From the few things I have read from you and about you, I am really looking forward to talking with you. My prayers will be with you, talk to you soon.

~Summer

Nother Nother Update.

Sher was looking pretty good last night and they released her from the hospital. I had the honor of driving her home and tucking her into bed. Boy! can that girl sleep. She was just happy to be home and away from her chatty roomate. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed on your own supersoft sheets(skinnies). Pretty much the news is the same on the diagnosis. There will be more information late next week to help narrow it down. So....as always.....still hoping for the miraculous disappearance of any anomaly so keep up the prayers/meditations/good thoughts. I bet sher will be up and posting in no time. Thanks

Feifer

You're in my thoughts, Sher. Be well.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sher, just lay still for a while until the Spinal Tap wears off. I know this is painful procedure as my son had one done when he was 7 to rule out meningitis. The key is to lay flat and still until you are cleared for take off. In the meantime, I am saying lots of prayers for you. Hang in there! Hugs to you. ClaraBella

Sher, Sending you hugs and best wishes for your speedy recovery.

Thanks, Feifer for the updates.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    OMG Sher, hope you are resting easy, and know we are all thinking of you.!!!!!
    May the FORT be with you .............. ( Oh that was sad)

labtech
    We're still praying for you Sher. We hope everything goes well for you. One of our prayers have already been answered with the spinal fluid results so I am sure the other test results will be good. God Bless You!!!!! Love labtech!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast