+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Offical Shersidhe Cheer Up Thread!

aww, that's sweet of you guys. (perc, by the by... sherrI. my dad misspells it as sherry, too, but just to push my buttons.)

the mri is soon, but i don't get results till monday, i'm guessing.

here's hoping it's just stress... though if it is, i really need some therapy.

Sher, I know you don't do stunts, so I am going to offer my services as stuntperson extraordinaire for the next 24 hours. I will take all your pratfalls, slips, trips, bumps and bruises for ya. Does that cheer you up any?

Originally posted by Paulie
    The Banana Drill Team is so funny! "And hup and THRUST and lunge and PUMP!"
    Don't forget about those extraordinary elephants, Paulie!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Here's a small serinade of well-wishers - good luck today, Sher!

Sleeping with George W
    Hope all goes well today, chica! If positive thoughts count, just know you're getting LOTS of em.

Don't forget to flirt with cute doctors, too.

Hope the MRI went well Sher..... and that they can get you feeling better fast!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by ClaraBella
    Sher, I know you don't do stunts, so I am going to offer my services as stuntperson extraordinaire for the next 24 hours. I will take all your pratfalls, slips, trips, bumps and bruises for ya. Does that cheer you up any?
    that would be wonderful, clarabella! thanks for the offer as i've become quite the clutz recently.

and thank you all for your well wishing. it was a miserable experience that i don't recommend.

going to keep this light and brief! i got my mri results. they were no bueno. i am going in to the hospital tomorrow for a spinal tap (as that sounds more pleasant and a lot funnier than lumbar puncture) as well as a gazillion other tests in order to get more definite results. if the results they believe they are going to find are found, sounds like i be jonesing for the FORT for about 5 days........oh to have a laptop! i plan on stealing feif to hang with me at some point, but other than that, feel sure she'll tell you how wonderfully i'm doing.

anyway, now would be a good time to try to take my slot in the top ten. be gentle when you do.

Sher- So sorry to hear the bad news! I wish you best of luck with the rest of your tests and such. I am praying for you, and I'm sure you'll come out just fine, honey.

We will miss you the next few days! Take care of yourself. And don't worry, your top 10 spot definitely won;t be taken by ME.

JR.
    Good luck Sher
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast