1. Make sure my taxes were always paid-I don't want any problems with Uncle Sam!
2. My family and closest friends would be well taken care of.
3. Donate money to Autism Research. Play Santa Claus to a few of the schools and organizations who serve the developmentally disabled.
4. A nice modest home somewhere tranquil with all the fixin's
6. Make some smart investments-can't spend without making it grow a little as well.
7.Buy myself a new car with all of the trimmings. This would probably be my biggest "splurge" moment, as I hate the idea of buying something that will depreciate in value the moment I drive it off the lot. My purchase of this item will probably only mean one thing...that I will drive this car until the wheels fell off.
8.My mom could finally quit working! Hey, so could I
9. Start my own business (hey at least I would be working for me)
10. Take more time to stop and smell the roses in life-hopefully the money would afford me the time to sit back and enjoy a few more sunsets in life without the worry of making sure the bills get paid.