+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm broken...

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i love you guys. going home, getting in bed, watching survivor while i tape friends and do over. g'nite all. thanks for the positive vibes, the good thoughts and the hugs.
    There's absolutely no need to thank us, Sher...we're here for ya...

My mom had bell's pasly while she was pregnant with me. She said that the left side of her face was paralyzed, and she had to give herself eyedrops every-so-often. I hope you're feeling okay.

Oh Sher....I'm so sorry to hear of all these things happening to you all at once. Hope you get better soon. We're all here to give you support.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    REALLY sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time, Sher. I hope that everything settles down to normal for you soon!

LG.
    Ah Sher, that sucks. I hope things turn around for you soon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I came in this thread just to read Sher's update.....I stayed to read everyone's posts...and YOU GUYS ROCK! Thank you for Cheering Sher up and on.

Thanks!

okay, let me further my mess. sheesh. went to the neurologist this morning. first thing he said was, "not bell's palsy." so great. i'm back to the fear of the unknown... which i'm beginning to believe is my greatest fear. i can deal with public speaking, with death, with enclosed spaces and heights, but i can't begin to fight what i cannot know and cannot see. so, as of now it's at this... all this tingly feeling is moving to the right lower part of my face, too, but the spasming is decreasing a bit. i have an mri set up for october 30th. if it shows nothing and i'm still spasming, i will be welcomed into the world of botox.

when it rains it pours, huh?

That's not good, Sher. Can't move the MRI up any? Sounds like it's getting worse, I'd be pushing for later today if it were me. But I'll be thinking good thoughts for you (and MommaD - a space just opened up since I no longer have to worry about Mr. and Mrs. BravoFan) until we figure out what it is.

Sher,

I'm so sorry to hear about your health situation. From your description, it does sound like bell's palsy. The good news, it will be cured. My friend got it as a result of giving birth and she went to several therapy, acupuncture I believe was one of them. It went away after 3 months or so. It's proby hard but if you have friends or family support, it'll help with the stress situation. Hang in there buddy, I have faith you'll come out okay !!

Sher- I'm so sorry sweetie! Would have jumped in here earlier but I hadn't been around the last couple of days.
    :::::::hugs:::::::::::: Hope you feel better, I'll be praying for you sweetie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12