+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Halloween!

Sleeping with George W
    I'm going as the same thing I did last year. I have this really cool white ghost costume with long feathery arms and a white hood that maskes out my face. It looks awesome when the breeze blows and I totally freaked out most of the little kids last year.

Yesterday we found a very similar costume for my son, only it's all black. We also found a really cool plastic butcher knife that plays "slasher" music when you press a button.

My hubby is having is gall bladder removed on Halloween day, so he'll be at home with all the lights out.

I'm looking forward to the day when my son doesn't want me with him trick or treating. I miss seeing all the kids coming to the door, especially the little ones. They are always sooooo cute!

I had so much fun at the Halloween party we went to Sat night! It was great! There was a pumpkin carving contest. There was a cotume contest, dismembered hand punch, brain jello(it was delicious), all kinds of goodies! Someone said they wish they would have served the guacamole out of a diaper!hehe! Everyone dressed up and it was fun for all!

Did anyone else have a party this weekend?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Took the kids to two different parties. My middle boy's Blues Clues costume is covered with chocolate now. Gotta get it all cleaned up for Thursday's big show.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

We have a fall festival at the church on Wed night. The entire family is going to dress up for that one I think. I am Maleficent the witch from Sleeping Beauty and my hubby is going to be the night that sleighs me. Our son is Harry Potter and our daughter is a princess. So cute!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345